Amazon Development Centre Canada ULC based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of a Software engineer. Amazon is a multinational technology firm based in the United States that specializes in e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been described as “one of the world’s most influential economic and cultural forces,” and it is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five information technology businesses in the United States. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or Permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work on Day.
Employer Name: Amazon Development Centre Canada ULC
Position: Software engineer
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $120,000 to $250,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates must have 5 years or more experience.
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Database software, Servers, Programming languages, Software development, Cloud
Workplace information: Remote work available
Not to be determined
The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
- The candidate should be able to design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- The candidate should be able to create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- The candidate should be able to build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- The candidate should be able to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- The candidate should be able to work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- The employees get group insurance benefits
- The employees get a life insurance
- The employees get a registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- The employees get a deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP)
- The employees get a long-term care insurance
- The employees get maternity and parental benefits
- The employees get on-site amenities
- The employees get subsidized public transportation
- The employees get a paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- The employees get a team-building opportunities
- The employees get a travel insurance
- The employees get a health care plan
- The employees get a disability benefits
- The employees get a dental plan
- The employees get a vision care benefits
- The employees get a paramedical services coverage
- The employees get stocks/shares
Our group is responsible for the design, development, and operations of the Amazon Aurora foundational services that run thousands of customers’ databases worldwide. We pride ourselves on a high level of ownership in the work we do. This means we hold a high bar for test automation, verification processes, design, and code reviews to ensure that our systems meet the highly available, scalable, and resilient systems expectations. Like many other teams at Amazon, our team operates like a start-up within a large organization, which provides an opportunity to improve existing or build a new service from scratch and move it through an end-to-end development cycle from your idea to multi-region release.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by applying online(along with your resume and job reference number) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!