iVedha Inc. based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software engineer. iVedha Inc. are embracing Open Source technology to help businesses commercialize rapidly. We leveraging the art of integration to render seamless business applications. We also Provide vendor agnostic applications where data is monetized. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: iVedha Inc.
Position: Software engineer
No of Vacancies:1
Salary: $46.15 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 18, Wynford Drive, Suite 306North York, ON M3C 3S2
Work Setting: Relocation costs not covered by employer and willing to relocate, Research and development institution, Consulting firm.
Computer and technology knowledge: Business intelligence, Cloud, Shell script, Linux, SQL, Programming languages,Software development, Git, SASS, Python, Database management
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education:The candidate should have qualification of Bachelor’s degree.
Experience:The candidate should have at least 5 years or more of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be able to collect and document user’s requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
- The candidate should be able to research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- The candidate should be able to plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- The candidate should be able to assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
- The candidate should be able to develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- The candidate should be able to lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems
- The employees get health benefits like a dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get Long term benefits as pension plan.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and References attesting to experience) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!