ElectionBuddy Inc. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software Sales Representative. ElectionBuddy Inc. is known to be working to provide an accessible democracy around the world. We have a team of election experts that build and deliver easy to use, high integrity, affordable voting solutions to voters and voting administrators of member-based organizations. Our company is known to work with some of the best organizations in the world. Our company is known to build simple elegant technology solutions to real world problems by listening to the customer’s needs. We are always known to work our system and improve the ElectionBuddy online voting system. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day shifts.
Employer Name: ElectionBuddy Inc.
Position: Software Sales Representative
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $42,000 to $80,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time-Virtual job
Location: Edmonton, AB
Work Location Information: Urban area
Products/Services: Software, Consulting services
Workplace information: Virtual job
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a college/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Excel, MS Word, Presentation software, MS Office
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organised way
- The candidate should have creativity skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an energetic way
- The candidate should be goal-oriented
- The candidate should have a positive attitude
- The candidate should have time management skills
- The candidate should be able to utilize sales/marketing software packages
- The candidate should be able to resolve product and service related problems
- The candidate should be able to prepare and administer sales contracts
- The candidate should be able to consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- The candidate should be able to promote sales to existing clients
- The candidate should be able to identify and solicit potential clients
- The candidate should be able to assess client’s needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- The candidate should be able to develop reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of good or service
- The candidate should be able to deliver sales presentations
- The candidate should be able to conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan, Dental plan and Vision care benefits
- The employees get financial benefits such as Bonus and Commission
- The employees get long term benefits such as Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Other benefits
Today, the ElectionBuddy Inc. has become a cloud based voting platform that runs both election and meeting votes, in over 194 countries in 42 languages. The company has provided services for votes that have exceeded 100,000 voters. The company has continued to provide both small volunteer groups and large associations to run a secure, democratic election at a reasonable price.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, cover letter and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!