Dove Management Consulting Inc. based in Delta, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software tester. Dove Management Consulting Inc. is a business management and project consulting company. We consulting for business growth by guiding with best practices for management, finance, marketing and sales, managing of software and systems development projects and providing sales and marketing guidance. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Dove Management Consulting Inc.
Position: Software tester
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $32.69 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 7247 120th Street, Delta, BC, V4C 6P5
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning
Work Setting: Consulting firm
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to develop and document software testing plans
- The candidate should be able to install software and hardware and configure operating system software in preparation for testing
- The candidate should be able to execute and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests
- The candidate should be able to develop and implement software and information system testing policies and procedures
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
7247 120th Street
7247 120th Street
V4C 6P5 Between 01:00 AM and 05:00 AM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!