Canadian Pacific based in Toronto, Ontario is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Solution Architect. Canadian Pacific is a transcontinental railway in Canada and the United States. We work with directly linking to major ports on the west and east coasts. We are well-known to provide North American customers a competitive rail service with access to key markets in every corner of the globe. We are growing with our customers, offering a suite of freight transportation services, logistics solutions and supply chain expertise. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
The candidate with national presence, the possibility does exist that the location of the position may be changed based on organizational requirements. The candidate becoming a qualified conductor or locomotive engineer is the single best way for a management employee to learn the business at CP.
The candidate may be required to obtain a certification or to maintain current certification/qualification as a conductor or locomotive engineer.
Employer Name: Canadian Pacific
Position: Solution Architect
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: Average Salary approximately $142,840-$154,080 yearly
Job Type: Full-Time
Position Type: Non-Union
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Shifts: To be determined
Req ID: 94684
Department: Information Services
# of Positions: 5
Job Grade: 3
Job Available to: Internal & External
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a university degree in Computer Science or Engineering (Master’s Degree is certainly additional points)
Experience: Candidates need an experience in IT consulting at global firms also other experience details are mentioned below
- The candidate should be completely vaccinated in accordance to COVID-19 guidelines.
- The candidates also need to confirm with their vaccination certificates
- The candidate should be able to fulfill all health related requirements
- The candidates will have to complete criminal record check and reference check
- The candidates should have previous Solution Architect experiences
- The candidate should have senior Design Lead experiences
- The candidate should have Architecture Frameworks such as TOGAF
- The candidate should have the knowledge of Business Application design E2E process
- The candidate should have the knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle management
- The candidate should be able to train or transportation operation industry experiences
- The candidate should have the knowledge of JAVA, CRM, ERP, Cloud, IoT Platform
- The candidate should be able to ensure that all solutions constructed and/or acquired comply with IT architectural standards and directions.
- The candidate should be able to guide IT project delivery teams so that their deliverables support the solutions and move towards the desired end state.
- The candidate should be able to identify gaps, interdependencies and opportunities to improve the quality in the desired solution end state
- The candidate should be able to lead assessment, design and development of an overall IT project solution architecture based on business requirements, functional requirements and Enterprise Architecture standards & guidelines.
- The candidate should be able to create and maintain high-level architecture artifacts timely for projects in compliance with the solution review/approval process and CP IS gating methodology.
- The candidate should be able to analyze cross-functional solution implications and dependencies for assigned projects and recommend appropriate solutions for detailed design works or exceptions that balance business risks.
- The candidate should be able to ensure detailed design artifacts produced by projects are consistent with the defined high-level solution architecture while artifacts produced correspond to the CP enterprise architecture standards.
- The candidate should be able to coordinate with domain architects or delivery leads and apply a set of solutions guidelines to deliver the overall project solution architecture in desired ways.
- The employees get flexible and competitive benefits package
- The employees get the benefits of competitive company pension plan
- The employees get the benefits of Employee Share Purchase Plan
- The employees get the benefit of annual fitness subsidy
- The employees get equal work opportunities
- The employees get to work with equity and inclusion
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!