Cascades Canada ULC based in Victoria, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sorter – recyclable materials. Cascades Canada ULC offers sustainable, innovative and value-added packaging, hygiene and recovery solutions. we believe there is always a better way to package and protect products, to manage your residual materials and to create a cleaner world. Every day, we take concrete steps to be responsible, be innovative and create value. We meets your converting needs with its comprehensive containerboard, hygiene and recovery solutions. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Food counter attendant is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Cascades Canada ULC
Position: Sorter – recyclable materials
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $16.80 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Victoria, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Shift and Morning
Work Site Environment: Candidates should work in dusty place
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to check and weigh materials and products
- The candidate should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidate should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits and health care plan
- The employees get financial benefits as per collective agreement
- The employees get life insurance and pension plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!