GROUPE PARTY EXPERT INC. based in Laval, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Storage worker – material handling. GROUPE PARTY EXPERT INC. offers an extensive range of party supplies and event planning services. With a focus on providing everything needed to create unforgettable celebrations, we have established ourselves as a trusted source for party essentials. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: GROUPE PARTY EXPERT INC.
Position: Storage worker – material handling
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Laval, QC
Shifts: Day, Shift, Overtime
Transportation information: Own transportation
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the Bilingual Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
Vehicle and equipment experience: Dollies and hand trucks, Industrial lift trucks and fork-lifts, Reach trucks, Pallet lifters
- The candidate should be adaptable, collaborative, energetic, hardworking, outgoing, proactive, quick learner, efficient, dependable, and organized
- The candidates should have integrity, positive attitude, time management, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment, make labels and attach to goods
- The candidates should be able to operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products, ship orders, pack and unpack goods
- The candidates should be able to sort, crate and stack goods, transport and distribute materials and goods, store cargo and materials
- The candidates should be able to organize and maintain inventory, operate computerized inventory control systems, store items in warehouse, tool room or supply area
- The candidates should be able to process incoming requisitions, maintain records on inventory control system
- The candidates should be able to clean and maintain office, supply area or warehouse
- The candidates should be able to identify, label and catalogue items received
- The candidates will get paramedical services coverage, disability benefits, health care plan, and group insurance benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!