Jollibee based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Store Crew.
Jollibee is known as the flagship brand of Jollibee Foods Corporation. We are the largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company in the world. We are a Filipino multinational chain of fast food restaurants owned by Jollibee Foods Corporation. In our menu we offer fried chicken, french fries, pies, spaghetti, burgers, and more but with a Filipino twist. Today, we have our outlets worldwide with restaurants in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, East Asia, North America, and Europe. This employment description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. The job is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to part time, full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Jollibee
Position: Store Crew
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Employment Type: Part time, Full Time
Location: 999 36 St NE, Calgary, AB T2A 7X6, Canada
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as minimum of two years high school education
Bona Fide Occupational Qualifications (Required Training, License and Certification):
Food Safety training from an ANSI approved food safety training provider (as required by Federal, State, County or City Laws and Food Code Regulations), Food Handler Certification or equivalent
Lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
Work Site Environment:
Production equipment, Hot and cold temperatures and a wet work area, Wet and slippery floors, Cleaning chemicals, Moderate noise level in work environment, Tensions and pressures may arise in meeting deadlines and goals.
Experience In Crew Members Work:
Experienced and/or task certified crew members may also train or support training of new-hire crew members i.e., IFC (task certification) documentation
- The candidate should be able to stand/walk for the majority of their scheduled work shift
- The candidate should be able to lift, reach, pull, push, grasp and use hands frequently
- The candidate should be able to bend and/or squat frequently
- The candidate should be able to climb, stoop and/or kneel rarely
- The candidate needs to see well enough to read POS screens, equipment displays, labels, job aids and instruction materials.
- The candidate needs to speak and hear well enough to receive instructions and communicate with co-workers and customers.
- The candidate is required to work irregular hours, varying work shifts schedules
- The candidate should have food safety knowledge.
- The candidate should have food production knowledge
- The candidate should be able to provide customer service
- The candidate should be able to perform equipment operation
- The candidate should have safety in workplace knowledge
- The candidate should have an effective communication skills
- The candidate should be able to take initiative
- The candidate should be able to work with being persistent
- The candidate should be someone who wants challenges
- The candidate should have analytical skills
- The candidate should be able to enlist cooperation
- The candidate should have numerical calculation skills
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the customer
- The candidate should be able to work with excellence
- The candidate should be able to do teamwork
- The candidate should have humility to listen and learn
- The candidate should be able to work with honesty and integrity
- The candidate should be able to work with spirit of family and fun
- The candidate should have respect for individual
- The candidate should be able to work with frugality
- The candidate should be able to perform food production duties or serve customers at the cash register following standard operating procedures.
- The candidate should be able to ensure operational excellence by adhering to the systems and standards of the store.
- The candidate should be able to maintain a clean and organized workstation and ensure a clean guest area.
- The candidate should be able to assist in the delivery and monitoring of quality products by checking product shelf-life, product temperature, equipment assembly and temperature setting.
- The candidate should be able to operate equipment following standard procedures, assists in some preventive maintenance and repairs in the work area to ensure continuity and efficiency of use.
- The candidate should be able to understand, follow and practice adherence to company policies, workplace safety standards, First In-First Out (FIFO) stock rotation, follows and promotes Food Safety practices, cleanliness and sanitation and good housekeeping practices.
- The candidate should be able to report workplace problems and concerns (i.e. damaged or spoiled food items) to the supervisor on duty.
- The candidate should be able to take instructions and follow identified interim, preventive and contingent actions set by the store management team.
- The candidate should be able to assist in the proper receiving, handling, storage and preparation of food and packaging materials.
- The candidate should be able to abide and follow all rules and regulations as set forth in the Employee Handbook
- The candidate should be able to assist the store management team in some restaurant operations related duties as necessary i.e., wastage recording, inventory of stocks, recording of temperature readings
- The employees get equal employment opportunities
- The employees get accommodation facilities provided by the employer
- The employees get leave benefits such as paid leaves, vacations and sick leaves
- The employees get life insurance and disability insurance benefits
- The employees get to work in flexible schedule, optional telecommunication and work from home opportunities
- The employees get cell phone, laptop, notebook computer by the employer
Working for years, today, Jolliebee has 70 stores in North America, 1300 stores across the globe and many more yet to come. The company works with a mission to provide joy of eating. The company is known to serve up great tasting food with the warm and friendly service it has come to be known for.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume and fulfilling the additional requirements) through below mentioned details.
- Any degree issued by educational institutions outside the United States must include documentation validating the equivalency of the degree to the same degree in the United States to be considered acceptable for the employment purpose.
- If the job requires a college/university degree, it must have been issued by an educational institution accredited by the United States Department of Education.
- The duties, responsibilities may differ from the employment, and that the other duties as assigned, may be part of it.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!