Student – Museum Attendant
Ontario Public Services based in Ontario is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of
Student – Museum Attendant. Ontario Public Service includes job opportunities at ministries, agencies and Crown corporations. We are known to serve both the employees and employers with providing the best services. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Ontario Public Services
Position: Student – Museum Attendant
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $16.35 hourly.
Shift: To be determined
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Ontario, Canada
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as being enrolled in a secondary or post-secondary institution (currently or for the fall semester) OR must have graduated within the past six months (for example, if you graduated in December, you can apply for and start a summer student position up until June of the following year).
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be passionate about making a difference
- The candidate should be able to meet all the eligibility criteria from the first day of employment
- The candidate must be of minimum 15 years of age and be a resident of Ontario during the term of employment.
- The candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- The candidate should be able to apply his/her customer service skills and his/her verbal, written, and active listening communication skills to welcome visitors of diverse ages, respond to in-person inquiries, and provide information to the public
- The candidate should be able to apply the knowledge of Canadian history to the duties of the job and apply the knowledge of office administration to accurately process payments
- The candidate should be able to work independently or as part of a team; you plan, organize, and prioritize your time to meet competing deadlines.
- The candidate should be able to welcome visitors, conduct tours, and provide historical interpretation of museum artifacts and provide care and maintenance of the museum and artifacts.
- The candidate should be able to respond to requests for group/bus tours and/or special events and conduct security checks for visitors to the museum/building and for containment of artifacts.
- The candidate should be responsible for opening and closing the museum and maintain records for admissions, and manage cash and complete transactions.
- The candidate should be able to provide community outreach in support of interpretive programming and participate in the design, development, and delivery of public programs.
- The candidate should be able to plan, organize, coordinate, and manage assigned work.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!