ED Bulley Ventures Ltd. based in Fort Nelson, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Supervisor in food services. ED Bulley Ventures Ltd. is known for its excellent environment for workers. It is known as the home of talented individuals with a passion and commitment to work. We are known to take care of our employees, work on various food services related products and supply the same. The candidates who will get selected for the said position will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates need to work the evening, weekend, and early morning shifts.
- Employer Name: ED Bulley Ventures Ltd
- Position: Supervisor
- No. of Vacancies: 2 vacancies
- Salary: $17.25 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Employment type: Full Time or permanent Job
- Location: 3995-50th Ave South, Fort Nelson, BC
- Shifts: Morning, evening, early morning, weekend
- Language: The candidates must have knowledge of the English language.
- Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school certificate.
- Experience: The candidates who are applying for this position need at least 1 year experience related to the said post. Candidates with relevant experience will be preferred.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks.
- The candidate should be physically demanding.
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details.
- The candidate should be able to work with a hand-eye coordination.
- The candidate should be a combination of bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment.
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have judgement skills.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be able to focus on clients.
- The candidates should have some additional skills such as food safety and handling skills.
- The candidates should be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidates should be able to supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food.
- The candidates should be able to prepare and submit reports.
- The candidate should be able to maintain record of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage.
- The candidates should be able to establish work schedule.
- The candidates should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns.
- The candidate should be able to train staff in job duties.
- The candidate should be able to teach sanitation and safety procedures.
- The candidate should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules.
- The candidate should be able to check order and packaging for basic quality defects.
- The candidate should be able to ensure food service and quality control.
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get various paid leave benefits.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail or directly meet to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details
3995-50th Ave South
Fort Nelson, BC
3995-50th Ave South
Fort Nelson, BC
V0C 1R0 between 12:00 PM and 02:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!