A2Z Networks & IT Consulting Inc. (Alberta) based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Systems engineer – software. A2Z Networks & IT Consulting Inc. (Alberta) is Canadian, British Columbia & Alberta based provincial incorporated, Information Management and Information Technology (IM/IT) Service Company with offices in Vancouver & Calgary, with business practice in Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary & Edmonton. We have been successfully working with the private and public sector in Canada, USA and globally since 1998. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: A2Z Networks & IT Consulting Inc. (Alberta)
Position: Systems engineer – software
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $46.50 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 940 6 Ave SW suite 200, Calgary, AB T2P 3T1
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as college/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- The candidates should be able to develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- The candidates should be able to plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- The candidates should be able to assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
- The candidates should be able to lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!