Transport Jacques Auger inc. based in Anjou, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Tank Truck Driver. Transport Jacques Auger is known for its mark as a leader in the petroleum transportation field in Quebec. We stand out for the reliability of our team, the safety of our operations, the attention brought to its employees and to the training of its drivers, the concern to act in an eco-responsible way and the will to offer its services at the best cost. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Transport Jacques Auger inc.
Position: Tank Truck Driver
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $60,000 to $70,000 per year for 45 to 48 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Anjou, QC
Shifts: Evening, Night, Weekend
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 3-5 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: AZ class license, Air Brake (Z) Endorsement, Driver’s License (Class 1 or A), Workplace Hazardous Materials, Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Documentation Knowledge: Accident or incident reports, Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip)
Type of Trucking and Equipment: Liquid bulk, Tractor-trailer, Tractor-trailer B train
Transportation/travel Experience: Local, Regional, Short-haul
Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Driver’s validity licence check, Driving record check (abstract), Drug test, Medical exam
Weight Handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and be physically demanding
- The candidate should have judgement skills and be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to load and unload goods
- The candidate should be able to operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- The candidate should be able to perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- The candidate should be able to receive and relay information to central dispatch
- The candidate should be able to transport and handle dangerous goods
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get paid leaves and vacation benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
514-493-3835 extension 6229 Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!