Stratos Solutions Inc. based in Woodbridge, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Tax accountant. Stratos Solutions Inc. is a leading technology consulting and solutions provider. With a focus on delivering innovative IT services, we assist businesses in optimizing their operations and achieving their digital transformation goals. Stratos Solutions offers a wide range of services, including software development, IT infrastructure management, cloud solutions, cybersecurity, and data analytics. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Stratos Solutions Inc.
Position: Tax accountant
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $20.00 to $35.00 hourly (to be negotiated) for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Woodbridge, ON
Shifts: 08:30 to 17:00
Transportation information: Vehicle supplied by employer, Willing to travel, Valid driver’s licence, Own transportation, Travel expenses paid by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Computer and technology knowledge: Accounting software, Data analysis software, Internet, MS Excel, MS Windows, Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software
Economic specialization: Taxation
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to handle large workload
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, dependable, organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to train staff, ensure accuracy and compliance to accounting standards, procedures and internal control
- The candidates should be able to prepare reports and audit findings, recommend improvements to accounting systems and management practices
- The candidates should be able to conduct field audits of businesses to ensure compliance with provisions of the Income Tax Act, the Canadian Business Corporations Act or other statutory requirements
- The candidates should be able to analyze financial documents and reports
- The candidates should be able to examine accounting records
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, paramedical services coverage, disability benefits, bonus, and mileage paid
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, cover letter, references attesting to experience, the highest level of education, and the name of the institution where it was completed, copy of latest school transcript, and writing sample) through below-mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!