Crown Cab (2011) Ltd. based in North Battleford, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Taxi driver. Crown Cab (2011) Ltd. is a company that operates in the transportation/trucking/railroad industry. We have more than 10 years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Crown Cab (2011) Ltd
Position: Taxi driver
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $19.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 491 114th street, North Battleford, SK, S9A 2M4
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Driver’s License
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can judge and also reliable
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to clean and make minor repairs to vehicle and also take vehicle for servicing
- The candidate should be able to pick up passengers and drive them to destinations and also provide pick up and delivery services on request
- The candidate should be able to assist passengers with luggage and in boarding vehicles, provide basic tourist information and also attend to complaints or difficult passengers
- The candidate should be able to collect fare, record transactions and also operate dispatch systems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!