Mainland Communications Inc. based in Maple Ridge, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Telecommunications Sales Representative. Mainland Communications Inc. is known to provide connectivity and communications solutions for rural areas. We work with an aim to provide connectivity solutions to each and every corner of the world. Our company is known to keep clients at priority and give the best solutions to all. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Mainland Communications Inc.
Position: Telecommunications Sales Representative
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $25.50 to $27.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 11900 Haney Place, Maple Ridge, BC, V2X 8R9
Shifts: Day, Evening, Shift, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as college/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Computer and Technology Knowledge: MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to promote sales to existing clients also identify and solicit potential clients
- The candidate should be able to assess client’s needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services also develop reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of good or service
- The candidate should be able to estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service also prepare and administer sales contracts
- The candidate should be able to provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client’s needs also consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- The candidate should be able to troubleshoot technical problems related to equipment
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get various leave benefits such as paid leaves, sick leaves, casual leaves etc.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
11900 Haney Place suite Level 1-165
Maple Ridge, BC
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!