Winnipeg Dig & Demolition Inc based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Tire Changer-Automotive Service. Winnipeg Dig & Demolition Inc can be said as a collection of auto parts stores and repair shops, owned by a network of independent automotive parts warehouse distributors. We are known as one of the largest auto parts program groups in the world. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Winnipeg Dig & Demolition Inc
Position: Tire Changer-Automotive Service
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Shifts: Flexible Hours
Work Site Environment: Dusty, Noisy
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Installation Specialization: Commercial vehicle wheels, Tires
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Weight Handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Safety glasses/goggles
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and work for overtime hours
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to change engine oil and lubricate running gears or moving parts of automobiles, trucks or heavy equipment
- The candidate should be able to grease booms, pulleys, buckets and other components of heavy equipment
- The candidate should be able to repair and balance tires
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!