Gill Truck Services Corporation based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Tire changer – automotive service. Gill Truck Services Corporation offers a wide range of services, including truck repairs, maintenance, and fleet management. Our team of experienced technicians and mechanics is committed to delivering top-quality workmanship and exceptional customer service. We are known for our efficiency, reliability, and ability to handle diverse trucking needs. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Gill Truck Services Corporation
Position: Tire changer – automotive service
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 hourly 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to work in noisy area, in hot area, and in dusty area
- The candidate should be flexible and reliable
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to add or replace hydraulic and transmission fluids
- The candidates should be able to assist mechanics and perform other duties as directed
- The candidates should be able to change engine oil and lubricate running gears or moving parts of automobiles, trucks or heavy equipment
- The candidates should be able to grease booms, pulleys, buckets and other components of heavy equipment
- The candidates should be able to install replacement mufflers, exhaust pipes, shock absorbers or radiators
- The candidates should be able to provide on-site services, repair and balance tires
- The candidates should be able to replace oil, air and fuel filters on motor vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!