United Coastal Logistics Ltd based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Tire changer – automotive service. United Coastal Logistics Ltd founded on 2008, provides high- quality Logistics Service. Our services includes transportation services, logistics service, relocation service, warehouse storage service, loading And unloading services and much more. We are known to provide satisfactory services to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: United Coastal Logistics Ltd
Position: Tire changer – automotive service
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.75 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Weight Handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be someone who can judge the situation
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have installation specialization of tires
- The candidate should be able to assist mechanics and perform other duties as directed
- The candidate should be able to install replacement mufflers, exhaust pipes, shock absorbers or radiators
- The candidate should be able to provide on-site services
- The candidate should be able to repair and balance tires
- The candidate should be able to replace oil, air and fuel filters on motor vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!