Wolf Pack Logistics based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Transport driver. Wolf Pack Logistics is a dynamic and reliable logistics company that offers a comprehensive range of transportation and supply chain solutions. Specializing in freight management, warehousing, and distribution services, Wolf Pack Logistics excels in optimizing the movement of goods for businesses of all sizes. With a customer-centric approach, our company ensures timely deliveries and cost-effective solutions tailored to meet individual client needs. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Wolf Pack Logistics
Position: Transport driver
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $28.00 hourly for 35 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation information: Valid driver’s licence, Willing to travel cross-border, Willing to travel for extended periods, Willing to travel internationally, Willing to travel overnight
Work setting: Willing to relocate, Relocation costs not covered by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
Documentation knowledge: Accident or incident reports, Bill of lading, Dangerous goods occurrence reports, Driver logbook, Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip), Maintenance and repair reports, Trans-border documentation, Trip reports
Type of trucking and equipment: Tractor-trailer
Communication systems experience: The candidates should be able to operate GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment, as well as the trip recorder (on-board computer)
Transportation/travel experience: International, Long-haul, Provincial/territorial, Short-haul
Security and safety: Valid passport, Basic security clearance, Driver’s validity licence check, Driving record check (abstract), Medical exam
Own tools/equipment: Cellular phone
Credentials: AZ class license, Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
- The candidates should be physically demanding and a repetitive taskers
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be able to handle weight up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be organized, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to demonstrate mountain driving expertise and maintain professionalism in customer service
- The candidates should be able to drive as part of a two-person team or convoy, handle lighter, special purpose trucks, and load and unload goods
- The candidates should be able to operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials, oversee the condition of the vehicle, and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage, and other equipment
- The candidates should be able to perform brake adjustments, emergency roadside repairs, and pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspections, and oversee all aspects of the vehicle
- The candidates should be able to perform preventive maintenance, receive and relay information to central dispatch, and record cargo information, hours of service, distance traveled, and fuel consumption
- The candidates should be able to handle tarping and ensure the safety and security of the cargo
- The candidates will get a health care plan, as per collective agreement, maternity and parental benefits, travel insurance, and other benefits.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, job reference number, cover letter, and proof of the requested certifications) through the below-mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!