Stormtec Filtration Inc. based in Delta, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Transportation logistics coordinator. Stormtec Filtration Inc. specializes in providing innovative and sustainable solutions for water management and filtration systems. We offer a wide range of products and services aimed at controlling and treating storm water runoff, construction site dewatering, and industrial wastewater. We continue to be a trusted partner for companies and organizations seeking reliable and effective water management solutions. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Stormtec Filtration Inc.
Position: Transportation logistics coordinator
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Delta, BC
Work setting: Warehouse
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years’
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments, prepare and submit reports
- The candidates should be able to ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery, prepare and maintain progress and other reports, perform routine clerical duties
- The candidates should be able to monitor movement of supplies and materials between departments, maintain work records and logs, ensure proper functioning of equipment
- The candidates should be able to ensure accuracy of completed time sheets, payroll and other summaries, compile worksheets and specifications of orders, co-ordinate traffic flow of supplies
- The candidates should be able to co-ordinate activities with warehouse and production units, schedule assignments and co-ordinate activities of vehicle operators, crews and equipment
- The candidates should be able to keep track of shipments, follow-up on issues with work orders
- The candidates should be able to provide customer service, create, investigate, track and complete work orders
- The candidates will get health care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!