Bains Xpress Inc. based in Woodstock, ON, is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck Driver. Bains Xpress Inc. is known as a licensed and bonded freight shipping and trucking company. We are running a freight hauling business from Tracy, California. Our company is governed under Canada Business Corporation Act. Our company is also a federal corporation entity registered with Corporations Canada.
We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined. This position of Truck Driver is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Bains Xpress Inc.
Position: Truck Driver
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $26.10 per hour for 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Woodstock, ON
Job ID: 22060101
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): AZ class license, Air Brakes Endorsement
Documentation Knowledge: Accident or incident reports, Trip reports, Maintenance and repair reports, Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip), Driver logbook, Bill of lading
Type of Trucking and Equipment: Tractor-trailer, Refrigerated
To be determined
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to transport and handle dangerous goods
- The candidate should be able to perform preventive maintenance
- The candidate should be able to pay and receive payments for goods
- The candidate should be able to load and unload goods
- The candidate should be able to drive lighter, special purpose trucks
- The candidate should be able to receive and relay information to central dispatch
- The candidate should be able to operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- The candidate should be able to do tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
- The candidate should be able to drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
- The candidate should be able to oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- The candidate should be able to obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes
- The candidate should be able to record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
- The candidate should be able to perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get health and insurance benefits in a form of a health care plan
Working for years, Bains Xpress Inc. has become a well-known part of the Freight Transportation Arrangement Industry. The company has been working at various locations. Today, the company has hundreds of employees working with it. Currently, the company is making a sales of USD $622,995.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!