DTS Trucking Ltd. based in Fort McMurray, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck Driver. The company is known for its excellent environment for workers. It is known as the home of talented individuals with a passion and commitment to work. We are known to take care of our employees. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment.
Employer Name: DTS Trucking Ltd.
Position: Truck Driver
No. of Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $32.00 hourly for 44 hours per week
Employment type: Full time or permanent job.
Location: Fort McMurray, AB
Shifts: Morning, evening, early morning, weekend
Language: The candidates must have knowledge of the English language.
Education: The candidates who are applying for this position do not need any kind of school certificate, degree or diploma.
Experience: Candidates who are applying for this position do not need any kind of experienced. Although experience is an asset.
Credentials: Driver’s License (Class 1 or A)
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to work with a hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have judgement skills.
- The candidate should be able to have good communication skills.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be organized.
- The candidate should be able to perform brake adjustments.
- The candidate should be able to load and unload goods.
- The candidate should be able to receive and relay information to central dispatch.
- The candidate should be able to operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
- The candidate should be able to ensure tarping and safety and security of cargo.
- The candidates should be able to oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage, and other equipment.
- The candidates should be able to record cargo information, hours of service, distance traveled and fuel consumption.
- The candidates should be able to perform pre-trip, en-route and post trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle.
- The candidates should be able to have documentation knowledge.
- The employees get chance to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get various paid leave benefits.
The company is known to provide best environment for his employees. The employer is known for a combination of experienced employees. The employer hires foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a mail directly to the employer (along with your resume,) through below mentioned details
604 60 street SW
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!