Star Delivery Service Ltd based in Edwardsville, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck driver. Star Delivery Service Ltd offers an extensive fleet comprised of straight trucks, tractors and courier vans. We offer temperature controlled refrigeration units to safely deliver your perishable goods as well as dry freight. We provide daily delivery service as well as on call service based on customer’s request. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Star Delivery Service Ltd
Position: Truck driver
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 hourly for 32 to 48 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Edwardsville, NS
Shifts: Day, Early Morning and Morning
Security and Safety: Driving record should checked (abstract)
Weight Handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses: Candidates must have air brakes endorsement
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should have documentative knowledge of bill of lading, driver logbook and inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip)
- The candidate should have experience of refrigeration
- The candidate should have experience of local transportation
- The candidate should be able to professionalism in customer service
- The candidate should be able to load and unload goods
- The candidate should be able to operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- The candidate should be able to oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- The candidate should be able to perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!