WFS Transport Ltd. based in Milton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck driver. WFS Transport Ltd. is a transportation company provided service within Ontario Region. We offer local cartage, dedicated fleet service. Our company and staffs have been such a pleasure to deal with and very much professional. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: WFS Transport Ltd.
Position: Truck driver
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $24.00 hourly for 37.5 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Milton, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Night, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning
Security and safety: Valid passport required, basic security clearance required, criminal record should checked, driver’s validity licence should checked, driving record should checked (abstract) and drug test required
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have cellular phone and steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have AZ class license, Air Brake (Z) Endorsement and Commercial Vehicle Operator’s Registration (CVOR) Certificate
Type of Trucking and Equipment: Refrigerated and Tractor-trailer
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to sit
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should have documentative knowledge of accident or incident reports, driver logbook, inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip) and trip reports
- The candidate should have experience of communication systems like operate GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment
- The candidate should have experience of transport or travel like local, long-haul and provincial or territorial
- The candidate should be able to drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
- The candidate should be able to load and unload goods
- The candidate should be able to oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- The candidate should be able to perform brake adjustments
- The candidate should be able to perform emergency roadside repairs
- The candidate should be able to perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- The candidate should be able to perform preventive maintenance
- The candidate should be able to receive and relay information to central dispatch
- The candidate should be able to record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
- The candidate should be able to tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!