Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is a trucking/transportation agency based in Brandon, MB. They are inviting Truck Drivers with an attractive salary package in the concerned field. The candidates will be required to start work as soon as possible and can select from a range of shifts.
- Employer Name: Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
- Position: Truck Driver
- Of Vacancies: 1
- Salary: $25.48 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Employment Type: Permanent employment; Full time
- Location: Brandon, MB
- Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
- Language: English
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience is required to apply
- Experience: Around one year to less than two years of experience in the required field is required to apply for this job.
- The candidate will be required to have an AZ class license
- The candidate will be required to have a Valid Driver’s License (Class 1 or A).
- The candidate will be required to have Class 1/1F/A License (semi-trailer trucks).
- The candidate will be required to have experience of air brakes Endorsement
- The candidate should have a driver’s validity license check done.
- The candidate should have a driving record check done.
- The candidate should have a criminal record check done.
- The candidate should have a valid driver’s license(abstract).
- The candidate will be required to have local and regional transportation experience.
- The candidate will be required to have documentation knowledge on trip report
- The candidate will be required to drive a truck.
- The candidates may have to drive overnight.
- The candidate will have to operate and drive straight or articulated trucks
- The candidate will have to transport goods and materials.
- The candidate will have to carry dry bulk as the type of trucking and equipment.
- The candidates will have to perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection
- The candidates will have to oversee all aspects of the vehicle
The company is a reliable private sector establishment based in Brandon, MB. They are offering jobs at a sensible package with benefits and assurance. Those who wish to apply for the post of a truck driver, they are required to do so as soon as possible. The work setting is a trucking agency.
The candidate should have a Driver’s validity license check done and a Driving record check done to apply for this job.
- The candidate will receive an attractive salary package.
- They offer permanent employment on a full-time basis.
- The candidate can avail of any flexible time schedule to continue the job
How To Apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!