Arohi Trucking Ltd. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck Driver. Arohi Trucking Ltd. can be said as a company providing top-quality transportation services for years. We are known to provide safe transportation at affordable prices. We are known as an experienced group of employees working to provide the best services to our clients. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Arohi Trucking Ltd.
Position: Truck Driver
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $25.50 per hour for 35 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 4536 26 AVE NW, Edmonton, AB, T6L 5J1
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates needs an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Air Brake (Z) Endorsement, Driver’s License (Class 1 or A)
Documentation Knowledge: Accident or incident reports, Bill of lading, Driver logbook, Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip), Maintenance and repair reports, Trip reports
Transportation/travel Experience: Long-haul, Short-haul
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding and handle large workloads
- The candidate should have professionalism in customer service also arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- The candidate should be able to load and unload goods
- The candidate should be able to operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials also for oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- The candidate should be able to perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle also perform preventive maintenance
- The candidate should be able to receive and relay information to central dispatch also record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
- The candidate should be able to take care of tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!