Hi Del Logistics Inc. based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck driver. Hi Del Logistics Inc. is one of the best logistics companies of the town. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We offer competative salary and every possible facility to our staffs. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Hi Del Logistics Inc.
Position: Truck driver
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $29.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Willing to relocate
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Driver’s License (Class 1 or A)
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and also sit
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be reliable and also team player
- The candidate should have documentative knowledge of driver logbook and trip reports
- The candidate should have experience of communication systems like operate GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment
- The candidate should have experience of transport or travel like long-haul
- The candidate should be able to load and unload goods, operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials, oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment and also tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
- The candidate should be able to perform emergency roadside repairs, perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle and perform preventive maintenance
- The candidate should be able to receive and relay information to central dispatch and record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!