Ribs Transport Inc. based in Milton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck driver. Ribs Transport Inc. is responsible for transportation policies and programs for 25 years. We operate our business across most U.S. states and more than 192 countries worldwide. We have well trained and dedicated employees to help us achieve these goals. We are extremely proud of our team of loyal staff and they are the key to the success of our business operation. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Ribs Transport Inc
Position: Truck driver
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $26.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 7443 TRAFALGAR RD, Milton, ON, L9E 1A1
Shifts: Day, Evening, Early Morning and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of more than one language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to sit
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have Efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to perform brake adjustments, perform emergency roadside repairs, perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle and also perform preventive maintenance
- The candidate should be able to operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials, oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment, receive and relay information to central dispatch and also record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
- The candidate should be able to drive as part of a two-person team or convoy and also tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!