Rapid Haulers Inc based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck driver. Rapid Haulers Inc is a licensed and DOT registred trucking company running freight hauling business from Edmonton, Alberta. We will continue to improve and grow by investing in technology and resources and pursuing the most cost-effective and economical business practices. Most importantly, we believe in fostering a safe culture for our employees as well as those with whom we share the road., marketing, and franchising. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Rapid Haulers Inc
Position: Truck driver
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be flexible, reliable and a good team player.
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns professionalism in customer service
- The candidate should be able to coach colleagues on new methods or work techniques.
- The candidate should be able to load and unload goods
- The candidate should be able to operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
- The candidate should be able to perform brake adjustments and oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- The candidate should be able to perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle.
- The candidate should be able to receive and relay information to central dispatch.
- The candidate should be able to tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!