Net Freight System Inc. is a trucking/transportation agency based in Mississauga, ON. The company is inviting Truck Drivers with a requirement of no past experience in the concerned field. The candidates will be required to start work as soon as possible and can select from a range of shifts.
Employer Name: Net Freight System Inc.
Position: Truck Driver
No. Of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $24.20 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment; Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience is required to apply.
Experience: No experience in the required field is required to apply for this job.
- The candidate will be required to handle a heavy load of 45 kg.
- The work will be physically demanding, hence the candidate should be comfortable with it.
- The candidate will be required to handle a heavy load.
- The candidate will be required to pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be organized.
- The candidate should be judgmental.
- The candidate should have a valid driver’s license (Class 1 or A) AZ class license.
- The candidate should have known the driver’s logbook.
- The candidate will be required to drive a truck.
- The candidate will be required to have Driver’s License (Class 1 or A).
- The candidate will be required to perform preventive maintenance.
- The candidate will be required to perform emergency roadside repairs.
- The candidate will be required to load and unload goods.
- The candidate will be required to receive and relay information to central dispatch.
- The candidate will be required to operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
- The candidate will be required to tarp and ensure the safety and security of cargo.
- The candidate will be required to have an idea of overseeing the condition of the vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
- The candidate will be required to record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
- The candidate will be required to perform pre-trip, en-route and post-trip inspection and
oversee all aspects of a vehicle.
The company is a reliable private sector establishment based in Mississauga, ON. They are offering jobs at a sensible package with benefits and assurance. For those who wish to apply for the post of truck driver, they are required to do so as soon as possible. The work setting is a trucking agency.
The candidate should have a Driver’s validity license check done and a Driving record check
done to apply for this job.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) to the below-mentioned details.
7650 Bath Rd, Mississauga, ONL4T 1L2
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!