Mike Hanes Holdings Ltd. based in Truro, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck driver. Mike Hanes Holdings Ltd. specializes in the development, construction, and management of commercial and residential properties. We offer a full range of services, from project planning and design to construction and property management. Our company has completed numerous projects throughout the Truro area, including office buildings, retail spaces, apartment complexes, and single-family homes. With a track record of success and a commitment to excellence, we are well-positioned to continue our growth and expansion in the years to come. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Mike Hanes Holdings Ltd.
Position: Truck driver
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 45 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Truro, NS
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Overtime
Transportation information: Valid driver’s licence, Willing to travel overnight
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 3 to less than 5 years’
Documentation knowledge: Bill of lading, Driver logbook, Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip), Maintenance and repair reports
Type of trucking and equipment: Straight truck (4,600kg+ or 10,000lbs+ with 3+ axles)
Transportation/travel experience: Local, Provincial/territorial, Short-haul
Credentials: Air Brakes Endorsement, Class 3/3F/DF Licence (trailer truck, vehicles with more than 3 axles), First Aid Certificate, Forklift Operator Certification, Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Security and safety: Criminal record check, Driver’s validity licence check, Driving record check (abstract)
- The candidates should be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be organized, reliable, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!