Elite Transport & Warehousing Inc based in Burlington, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck driver. Elite Transport & Warehousing Inc is a reliable trucking company in North America with safety-first culture, up-to-date technology usages and industry-mandated enforcers. With our vast knowledge, we have the ability to transport all dry and temperature-controlled commodities. We focus on customer service, round-the-clock support, and transparency. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Elite Transport & Warehousing Inc
Position: Truck driver
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $26.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Burlington, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be physically demanding, and a repetitive taskers
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit for extended periods
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be organized, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns, coach colleagues on new methods or work techniques, professionalism in customer service, arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations, drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
- The candidates should be able to drive lighter, special purpose trucks, load and unload goods, obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes, operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials, oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- The candidates should be able to perform brake adjustments, perform emergency roadside repairs, perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- The candidates should be able to perform preventive maintenance, receive and relay information to central dispatch
- The candidates should be able to record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption, tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo, transport and handle dangerous goods
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!