Robby & Jimmy Holdings (Hwy) Ltd. is a trucking/transportation agency based in Abbotsford, BC. The company is inviting Long Haul Truck Drivers without any experience in the concerned field. The candidates will be required to start work as soon as possible and can select from a range of shifts.
Employer Name: Robby & Jimmy Holdings (Hwy) Ltd.
Position: Long Haul Truck Driver
No. Of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $27.00 hourly for 50 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment; Full time
Location: 3451 Bradner Rd, Abbotsford, BC
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience is required to apply
Experience: No experience in the concerned field is required to apply for this job.
- The candidate will be required to handle a heavy load.
- The candidate will be required to operate GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment.
- The candidate will be required to travel to different locations.
- The candidate will be required to pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should have reliability and flexibility in their work.
- The candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have a driving record check, driver’s validity license check and a drug test done.
- The candidate should have a valid driver’s license.
- The candidate will be required to have Driver’s License (Class 1 or A) and Air Brake (Z) Endorsement.
- The candidate will be required to perform brake adjustments, preventive maintenance and emergency roadside repairs.
- The candidate will be required to load and unload goods.
- The candidate will be required to receive and relay information to central dispatch.
- The candidate will be required to operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
- The candidate must look after tarping and ensuring the safety and security of cargo.
- The candidate will be required to have documentation knowledge on driver logbook, accident or incident reports, bill of lading, inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip), trip reports and trans-border documentation.
- The candidate will be required to oversee the condition of the vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
- The candidate will be required to obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes.
- The candidate will be required to perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspections and oversee all aspects of the vehicle.
- The candidate will be required to have long haul transportation experience.
- The candidate will receive an attractive salary package.
- They offer permanent employment on a full-time basis.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!