Krown Produce Inc. is a trucking/transportation agency based in Calgary, AB. The company is inviting Truck Drivers with hardworking and efficient candidates. in the concerned field. The candidates will be required to start work as soon as possible and can select from a range of shifts.
Employer Name: Krown Produce Inc.
Position: Truck Driver
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.00 to $26.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment; Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shift: To be discussed with the employer
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Around one year to less than two years of experience in the required field is required to apply for this job.
- The candidate will be required to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be organized.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be a team player.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should have excellent written communication.
- The candidate should have a driver’s validity license check done.
- The candidate should have a driving record check done.
- The candidate should have a valid driver’s license.
- The candidate will be required to drive a truck.
- The candidate will be required to have Driver’s License (Class 1 or A).
- The candidate will be required to have Class 1/1F/A License (semi-trailer trucks).
- The candidate will be required to address customers’ complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be required to have professionalism in customer service.
The company is a reliable private sector establishment based in Calgary, AB. They are offering jobs at a sensible package with benefits and assurance. Those who wish to apply for the post of a truck driver, are required to do so as soon as possible. The work setting is a trucking agency. The candidate should have a Driver’s validity license check done and a Driving record check done to apply for this job.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
Please include the following when submitting your application:
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!