C & H EUROLEVEL TRANSPORTATION INC based in Woodstock, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck washer. C & H EUROLEVEL TRANSPORTATION INC is a trusted broker with multiple trucks for Ayr Motor Express since 2014. We are committed to growing and selling the best quality of service possible. We offer competative salary and every possible facility to our staffs. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: C & H EUROLEVEL TRANSPORTATION INC
Position: Truck washer
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $13.75 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Job Type: Green job (Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes)
Location: Woodstock, NB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call, To be determined, Early Morning and Morning
Work site environment: Candidates should work in wet/damp and noisy place
Security and safety: Bond required, driver’s validity licence should checked, driving record should checked (abstract), criminal record should checked and drug test required
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, manually dexter, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should have experience equipment and machinery like chemical cleaning equipment, polishing machines, pressure cleaners, pressure washers and also steam cleaners
- The candidate should have cleaning experience of automobiles and trucks
- The candidate should be able to operate cleaning machines, clean interior and exterior of motor vehicles, wash and clean interior and exterior windows and other glass surfaces and also vacuum floors
- The candidate should be able to shampoo upholstery
- The candidate should be able to provide customer service
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get learning/training paid by employer
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!