Apple is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of UI Engineer (Web), Apple Media Products, Apps. Apple is a well-known American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California. Our company is the world’s largest technology company. In 2022, we had a revenue of US$394.3 billion. Our company is also the world’s biggest company by market capitalization. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Apple
Position: UI Engineer (Web), Apple Media Products, Apps
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: Salary is not mentioned, $3200.00 weekly salary estimated by Canadian Job Bank
Shift: To be determined
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Weekly Working Hours: 37.5
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language,
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as BSCS or equivalent work experience
- The candidate should be a highly qualified front-end web engineer who is passionate about building pixel flawless pages and feature-rich web products in order to help craft the future for app developers and beyond
- The candidate should be able to enjoy writing testable, reusable, and composable code and understand and care about design/UX principles, with ability to participate in design discussions
- The candidate should have hands on experience with building and deploying front-end web applications (Webpack, Babel, NPM, Node.js) and have strong attention to detail, good communication and time management skills
- The candidate should be familiar with code reviews, working in shared repos, and continuous development / deployment across several environments and regular release cycles and be self-motivated, proactive, and be able to work independently when needed and as part of the team
- The candidate should have the knowledge of collaborating with cross-functional teams including Design, Backend, QA, Operations, Project Management, and Product Marketing, to build web tools that meet Apple’s standard for visual perfection, high quality, and privacy
- The candidate should be comfortable asking questions and troubleshooting with others to solve engineering problems
- The candidate should be able to build user interfaces and experiences for the App Store Connect web platform, a crucial service of the Apple Developer Program and be responsible for providing app developers tools to manage, build, test, and publish apps to the App Store, offering nearly two million apps (iOS, macOS, tvOS, iPadOS, and watchOS)
- The candidate should be able to use to process and deliver apps and services that people love, in over 40 languages and 175 regions around the world
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!