Bill Cho Farm is a well-known farm located in Surrey, BC and is a major part of the Oilseed and Grain Farming Industry. Bill Cho Farm is well-known for its quality and organic vegetables. For years, with a team of experts, Bill Cho has been growing quality and organic grains and vegetables (especially vegetables) and serving the same all over Canada. As of now, Bill Cho Farm is inviting applications for the role of Vegetable Farm Worker Worker from any of the eligible candidates who reside in Canada.
The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Employer Name: Bill Cho Farm
Position: Vegetable Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $15.20 hourly, for 40 to 60 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 3728 176 Street, Surrey, BC V3Z 1C4
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Types of Products: Vegetables
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Dusty, Hot.
- Languages: English
- Education: No degree, certificate diploma or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience: No Experience Needed
- Equipment and Machinery Experience: Fertilizer applicator
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be capable of handling heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be a combination of Sitting, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Walking, Bending, crouching, kneeling.
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with judgment
- The candidate should be able to work with being organized
- The candidate should have knowledge about planting, cultivating and irrigating the crops
- The candidate should have knowledge about harvesting the crops
- The candidate should be able to examine products for quality and also prepare the same for the market
- The candidate should have knowledge about hand-harvesting vegetables
- The candidate should have knowledge about vegetable culling
- The candidate should have knowledge about cleaning crop
- The candidate should have knowledge about harvesting seedling
- The candidate should have knowledge about mixing fertilizers
- The candidate should have knowledge about tying
- The candidate should have knowledge about weeding
- The employees get various financial benefits such as salaries, compensation and after retirement compensation as well.
- The employees get to learn about various details on farms and also how to use advanced techniques on farms
Bill Cho Farm is known to grow quality food items, like vegetables, grains and oilseeds. The team of experts from the Oilseed and Grain Farming Industry has been working on Bill Cho Farm to grow organic and quality Vegetables for years.
How to apply
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by making a call through below mentioned details.
604-576-1490 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!