Pearl Eileen McDonald based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Visiting homemaker. Pearl Eileen McDonald is known for her active involvement in various community organizations and initiatives. We had worked tirelessly to advocate for the underprivileged, championing their rights and supporting programs that promote social justice and equality. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of visiting homemaker is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Pearl Eileen McDonald
Position: Visiting homemaker
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Work in employer’s/client’s home
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Target audience: Elderly, Females
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- The candidates should be able to launder clothing and household linens
- The candidates should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidates should be able to provide companionship
- The candidates should be able to provide personal care
- The candidates should be able to shop for food and household supplies
- The candidates should be able to prepare and serve nutritious meals
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and job reference number) through below-mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!