Golden Palace based in Morinville, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Waiter/waitress. Golden Palace is a multi-award winning restaurant that takes pride in delivering enjoyable dining experiences with a family-friendly atmosphere. The ambience is similar to what customers would experience in a higher-end chain restaurant with a menu selection and quality that is unmatched. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Golden Palace
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 hourly 15 to 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Morinville, AB
Shifts: Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call
Transportation information: Own transportation
Work setting: Restaurant
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Student status: Full time enrollment, Part time enrollment
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to stand, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to work in noisy area
- The candidates should be able to prepare and serve specialty food at customers’ tables, present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travelers cheques or room billings
- The candidates should be able to describe menu items including daily specials for customers, advise on menu selections
- The candidates should be able to clear and clean tables, trays and chairs, greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- The candidates should be able to serve food and beverages, assist clients/guests with special needs
- The candidates should be able to provide customer service
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!