Waiter/waitress – food and beverage services
Spicy & Delish Restaurant Ltd. based in Saskatoon, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Waiter/waitress – food and beverage services. Spicy & Delish Restaurant Ltd. is an East Indian ethnic and traditional restaurant. We offer you healthy, high-quality food at value-for-money prices with quick and friendly service. We make our cuisine and stocks here every day from the freshest market produce. Our aim is to grow as a restraunt chain and expand beyond eastern cuisine. We look up to serve with best attitude and zest. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Spicy & Delish Restaurant Ltd.
Position: Waiter/waitress – food and beverage services
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 hourly for 20 to 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time leading to full time
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Evening and Morning
Work setting: Restaurant
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have uniform
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Food Safety Certificate
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Electronic cash register and Point of sale system
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work in an organised way
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to supervise 1 to 2 people
- The candidate should be able to prepare and serve specialty food at customers’ tables
- The candidate should be able to present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- The candidate should be able to describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- The candidate should be able to advise on menu selections
- The candidate should be able to greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- The candidate should be able to serve food and beverages
- The candidate should be able to take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email or meeting in person to employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
3401, 8th Street East suite 5
S7H 0W5 Between 10:00 AM and 06:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!