Superior Roofing Ltd. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse Associate. Superior Roofing Ltd. is known to offer a full range of quality roofing and hardware supplies and materials including shingles, vents, mills, gutters, and nails to list a few. We are known to be committed to providing quality products and outstanding customer service to all our partners and customers. We work with guaranteed satisfaction. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Superior Roofing Ltd.
Position: Warehouse Associate
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $29.00 per hour for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: To be determined
Work Site Environment: Dusty, Noisy, Odours
Work Setting: Construction company, Willing to relocate
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Weight Handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and work with tight deadlines
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of bending, crouching, kneeling and standing for extended periods
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on and work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to clean and maintain office, supply area or warehouse and also perform general office duties
- The candidate should be able to identify, label and catalog items received and also issue and distribute parts and supplies for internal use
- The candidate should be able to maintain records on inventory control system and also prepare and track work orders
- The candidate should be able to prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies and also process incoming requisitions
- The candidate should be able to receive, unpack and sort incoming parts, supplies and materials and also ship, deliver or pick up parts, products or equipment
- The candidate should be able to store items in warehouse, tool room or supply area
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!