Acadia Scales BC Ltd. based in Aldergrove, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse associate. Acadia Scales BC Ltd. enhance your home with aluminium railings. We provide a wide variety of attractive, contemporary, and custom designs that will accommodate a range of building styles and configurations. We are very experienced and well-known to the community. Our staffs are loyal and efficient. The candidate have to work with some duties as a clerk, general office. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Acadia Scales BC Ltd.
Position: Warehouse associate
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Aldergrove, BC
Shifts: Day, Overtime and To be determined
Work setting: In shop, industrial facility or establishment, manufacture and wholesale establishment/store
Security and safety: Basic security clearance, bond required, criminal record should checked, driver’s validity licence should checked, driving record should checked (abstract) and drug test required
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to work overtime, work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, an excellent oral and written communication and also values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to set-up displays of retail parts and accessories and also advise on use and appropriateness of goods or parts
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns and also identify, label and catalogue items received
- The candidate should be able to issue and distribute parts and supplies for internal use and also prepare and track work orders
- The candidate should be able to maintain records on inventory control system, prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies, process incoming requisitions, receive, unpack and sort incoming parts, supplies and materials and also store items in warehouse, tool room or supply area
- The candidate should be able to sell spare and replacement parts, ship, deliver or pick up parts, products or equipment and also arrange for shipping, receiving and storage
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, clean and maintain office, supply area or warehouse, perform general office duties and also handle cash transactions
- The employees get dental plan and health care plan
- The employees get group insurance benefits
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed) through below mentioned details.
26004 Fraser Hwy suite #1
V4W 3V7 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 AM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!