Rogers based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse Associate Forklift. Rogers Communications a leading Canadian telecommunications and media powerhouse, is at the forefront of delivering cutting-edge connectivity solutions. With a comprehensive portfolio covering wireless, cable television, internet, and media services, Rogers plays a pivotal role in shaping the digital landscape. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Rogers
Position: Warehouse Associate Forklift
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: Salary is not mentioned, $15.00-$20.00 hourly estimated salary
Employment Type: Full–Time
Posting Type: Internal and External Candidates Considered
Shift: Flex Time (Wednesday and Sunday off) Morning shift for now
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 6885 Kennedy Road (177), Mississauga, ON
Travel Requirements: No Selection
Bargaining Unit/Union: USW
Posting Category/Function: Warehouse / Distribution & Forklift Operator
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates should have high school diploma
Experience: Candidates should have 1+ year of experience in a warehouse environment
- The candidates should have able to lift up to 50 lbs
- The candidates should have excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- The candidates should have 1+ year of reach truck driving experience in a warehouse environment
- The candidates should be comfortable using a computer.
- The candidates should be flexible to work shifts and overtime as needed to meet business needs
- The candidates should be able to focus on excellence in execution, processing customer orders and returns on time and accurately
- The candidates should be able to execute all customer-facing tasks with precision and speed
- The candidates should be able to meet individual cycle time and efficiency targets, meet all Customer Service Metric targets, and follow all policies and procedures
- The candidates should be able to be able to perform inventory counts, consolidate inventory, and investigate inventory-related issues
- The candidates should be able to unload products from trucks, match products in shipments to purchase orders, and inspect, sort, count, and verify inventory
- The candidates should be able to stage products for put-away activities
- The candidates should be able to maintain a clean and safe environment, maintain equipment and tools, and able to organize and maintain an inventory of packing materials (bins, boxes, collates, etc.)
- The candidates should be able to follow proper housekeeping guidelines
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!