UPS based in Mount Hope, Canada is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse Associate PM. UPS is known to offer the most delivery options to and from Canada. Our company has seven air hubs, 74 facilities and 24 Supply Chain Solutions® facilities in Canada. We have reach and efficiency across all the provinces and territories. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: UPS
Position: Warehouse Associate PM
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: To be determined
Shift: Monday to Friday (5 days a week), 8:30 PM start until midnight approx. Shifts are generally 3 hours per day but may extend up to 5 hours during high volume and peak holiday season. Shift start and finish time can vary.
Employment Type: Part time
Location: Mount Hope, Canada
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language. You can select the language preference from the options available.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to lift up to 70lbs/32 kgs
- The candidate should have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be responsible for loading, unloading, receiving, sorting, and stocking packages. All work is performed in a warehouse setting
- The candidate should be able to unload packages out of trucks/trailers and then load the packages into air containers based on the final destination city/postal code.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!