North Lake Fisheries (2013) Inc. based in Elmira, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse foreman/woman. offers a diverse array of services within the fishing and seafood industry. We play a vital role in the local fishing community. North Lake Fisheries (2013) Inc. We stand out for our dedication to environmental responsibility and quality assurance. We are a well-established company specializing in the fishing and seafood industry. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: North Lake Fisheries (2013) Inc.
Position: Warehouse foreman/woman
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 hourly (To be negotiated) 45 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Elmira, PE
Shifts: Evening, Weekend, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as other trades certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 5 years or more
Equipment and machinery experience: Forklift
Area of work experience: Quality assurance and control
Computer and technology knowledge: Microsoft Visio, Inventory control software, and Computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering system
- The candidate should be analytical, organized, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to establish work schedules and procedures, co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments, and plan, organize, and oversee operational logistics of the organization
- The candidates should be able to prepare and submit reports, resolve work-related problems, and requisition or order materials, equipment, and supplies
- The candidates should be able to train workers in duties and policies, as well as co-ordinate, assign, and review work
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, copy of portfolio or relevant work examples, proof of the requested certifications, references attesting experience, and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!