Western Belting Ltd. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse worker – material handling. Western Belting Ltd. was established in 1959 with one mission: to bring a really high quality of support, products and service to the industry. Our passion for excellence is what inspired us in the beginning, and it continues to drive us today. We pride ourselves in the superior experience in Conveyor, Material Handling and in the long-term relationships we’ve built with our customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Western Belting Ltd.
Position: Warehouse worker – material handling
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 7880 66th Street SE, Calgary, AB T2C 5V2
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years’
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, and paramedical services coverage, and disability benefits
- The candidates will get registered retirement savings plan (RRSP), group insurance benefits, life insurance benefits
- The candidates will get deferred profit sharing plan (DPSP), maternity and parental benefits, pension plan
- The candidates will get free parking available, on-site amenities, on-site recreation and activities, free Parking, travel insurance, team building opportunities, learning/training paid by employer, and other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Job reference number, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!