Warehouse Worker – Material Handling
Cleaver-Brooks of Canada Limited based in Stratford, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse Worker – Material Handling. Cleaver-Brooks of Canada Limited is a complete boiler room solutions provider that helps businesses run better every day. We are known to develop hot water and steam generation products aimed at integrating and optimizing the total boiler, burner. We work on controls to maximize energy efficiency and reliability while minimizing emissions. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The job position of Warehouse Worker – Material Handling is a green job.
Employer Name: Cleaver-Brooks of Canada Limited
Position: Warehouse Worker – Material Handling
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.05 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 161 Lorne Ave West, Stratford, ON, N5A 2P8
Shifts: Weekend, Overtime, 07:00 to 19:00
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, At heights, Hot, Noisy, Wet/damp
Work Setting: Relocation costs not covered by employer, Warehouse, Manufacture
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Certificates, licenses, memberships, and courses: Counterbalanced forklift training, Narrow aisle forklift training, Working at heights training, Forklift Operator Certification, Overhead Crane Certification, Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Certificate
Vehicle and Equipment Experience: Dollies and hand trucks, Strapping machine, Towmotors, Reach trucks, Radio frequency scanners (RFS), Hoists or winches, Industrial lift trucks and fork-lifts, Overhead crane
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination and handle large workloads
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment and also operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products
- The candidate should be able to ship orders and also pick orders and stock
The candidate should be able to weigh materials and goods and also make labels and attach to goods
- The candidate should be able to wrap goods and also pack and unpack goods
The candidate should be able to sort, crate and stack goods and also install, lash and secure goods
- The candidate should be able to store cargo and materials and also organize and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to operate computerized inventory control systems and also have skills for hazardous products handling and storage
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through “Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!