VISHVA TRADING COMPANY LTD based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse worker – material handling. VISHVA TRADING COMPANY LTD is an importer and wholesale food distributor in Canada. We supply Indian food & beverages to mainstream supermarkets, Indian grocery stores & restaurant chains across Canada.; interested in import from India, meeting new suppliers, partners for manufacture under license or joint venture, private label; food distribution and trading companies. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: VISHVA TRADING COMPANY LTD
Position: Warehouse worker – material handling
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to build pallets, load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment, operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products
- The candidates should be able to ship orders, pick orders and stock, weigh materials and goods, make labels and attach to goods
- The candidates should be able to wrap goods, pack and unpack goods, sort, crate and stack goods
- The candidates should be able to install, lash and secure goods, store cargo and materials
- The candidates should be able to transport and distribute materials and goods, organize and maintain inventory, operate computerized inventory control systems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- What is your current level of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!