Organic Warehouse Inc based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse Worker-Material Handling. Organic Warehouse Inc is known as one shop for all good organic food. We are known to supply Organic Produce, Organic Bakery, Organic Grocery, Organic Juice and Health Supplements. We are known to supply organic food all over Canada at correct prices. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Organic Warehouse Inc
Position: Warehouse Worker-Material Handling
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 7093 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC, V3W 5A2
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Warehouse
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get various other benefits such as paid leave, insurance and more
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!