Canwood Doors & Moulding BC Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse Worker-Material Handling. Canwood Doors & Moulding BC Ltd. is known to pride themselves on being one of the top suppliers in the lower mainland area. Every of our built doors, every product created by us, every step we take is driven by our relentless pursuit of perfection. We are known to have experience and skills to tackle projects of all sizes. We are known as a one stop shop to get all your doors, mouldings, hardware and accessories. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Canwood Doors & Moulding BC Ltd.
Position: Warehouse Worker-Material Handling
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 7925 128 STREET, Surrey, BC, V3W 4E7
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Warehouse
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be a combination of bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work with a positive attitude
- The candidate should be able to wrap goods
- The candidate should be able to weigh materials and goods
- The candidate should be able to pick orders and stock
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- The candidate should be able to make labels and attach to goods
- The candidate should be able to pack and unpack goods
- The candidate should be able to organize and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to sort, crate and stack goods
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and reference number) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!